Pressure Washers & Steam Cleaners
Ensuring that your equipment and your environment are clean is absolutely essential. Dirt, grease, oil, and a host of other built-up residues will negatively impact your equipment's efficiency. This build-up may even harm the health of your employees and your customers. Pressure washers and steam cleaners are a great way to eliminate unwanted substances from a range of surfaces including metal, concrete, and brick, and beyond.
R.W. Martin Process Water, in partnership with Sioux Corporation, gives you a host of pressure washer and steam cleaner options, including:
• Stand-alone or combination pressure washer / steam cleaner units
• Fuel-fired or electrically-heated steam cleaners
• Compact, portable steam cleaners for use in tight spaces
• Pressure washers that use cold water only
Sioux H3.5D3000-G Engine Driven Dakota II Series Pressure Washer & Steam Cleaner
Uses for Pressure Washers & Steam Cleaners
• Remove dirt, grime, and chewing gum from brick, stone, or concrete
• Clean fats, grease, and oils from surfaces and equipment in food processing plants
• Degrease tools and equipment in manufacturing settings
• Thaw frozen pipes and culverts
• Degas fuel tanks prior to welding and clean engines and drive trains before servicing
• Heat railway tank cars to facilitate the removal of viscous liquids
• Prepare surfaces for painting by removing oils and other residues
• Melt grease, wax, or paraffin blocking drains and traps in water treatment plants or refineries
Pressure Washers & Steam Cleaners from R.W. Martin Process Water
Sioux Pressure Washers & Steam Cleaners
Sioux Standard Fuel-Fired Dakota II Series
One compact unit that gives you:
- Hot pressure washing
- Propane-fired hot water steam cleaning
- Cold pressure rinses
Sioux's conventional hot pressure washers are equipped with an electric motor-driven pump and fuel-fired natural gas, oil (diesel), or propane burner.
Models range from 750 to 3,000 PSI (52 - 207 BAR) and 2.5 to 10 GPM (9.5 - 37.9 LPM).
All Dakota II pressure washers also provide up to 320°F (160°C) at 250 PSI (17.2 BAR) steam cleaning capability.
Also available as self-contained units with an integrated pressure washer/steam cleaner, water tank, and gasoline or diesel engine generator on a heavy-duty skid or over the road trailer.
Portable units are great for cleaning at remote locations where there is no water, fuel, or electrical source.
Standard Models Include
- Flame monitoring burner control
- Unloader valve
- Pressure relief valve
- High pressure rupture disc
- Thermal relief valve
- Water flow switch
- 50 ft. (15.3 m) high pressure hose
- Glycerin-filled pressure gauge
- Detergent metering valve
- 3 pressure washing and 2 steam cleaning nozzles
- Internal circuit breakers on 3 phase models
- GFCI power cord on 1 phase models
- Hour Meter & Shutdown timer
- Available with 60 Hz or 50 Hz electricals
H5D3000 Pressure Washer & Steam Cleaner
Sioux Engine-Driven Fuel-Fired Dakota II Series
The engine-driven, fuel-fired Dakota II pressure washer and steam cleaner units are ruggedly designed to handle the most demanding conditions.
Combination pressure washer/steam cleaner that requires no external power source.
Perfect for cleaning at remote sites.
Powered by an industrial engine placed on heavy duty engine isolation mount.
The standard skid unit can be mounted on a trailer package with a water tank to make the system self-contained.
Standard pressure washer models provide hot pressure washing, steam cleaning, and cold pressure rinse in one compact unit.
The steam cleaning capabilities on the Sioux Dakota II pressure washers features a maximum of 320°F (160°C) saturated steam at 250 PSI (17.2 BAR).
Standard Models Include
- Industrial gas or diesel engine
- Direct drive heavy-duty triplex plunger pump
- 12 volt oil fired burner
- Steel constructed diesel fuel tank or approved gas fuel tank (for gas engine models)
- Dual function float/antifreeze tank
- Fuel water separator and filter
- 100 ft. (13.5 m) high pressure hose
- Trigger type shut-off gun with lance
- Upstream detergent metering
- Digital temperature control
H5.5D3000-G Pressure Washer & Steam Cleaner
H5.5D3000-DTTM Pressure Washer & Steam Cleaner | Trailer Unit
Sioux All-Electric Pressure Washers & Steam Cleaners
EN Series Overview
Perfect for removing caked-on dirt, mud, sludge, and grime.
Built for rugged operating environments.
Extra heavy-duty steel frame.
Great for the following industries:
- Wastewater Treatment
The EN Series include explosion-proof pressure washer models that allow the unit to be used in hazardous locations.
Per OSHA 1910.303(a), hazardous locations may be found in:
- Aircraft Hangars
- Gasoline Dispensing & Bulk Storage Plants
- Paint-Finishing Process Plants
- Health Care Facilities
- Agricultural Plants
- Boat Yards
- Offshore Oil Platforms
- Petroleum Refining & Chemical Processing Plants.
- Many electrical options, including 60Hz or 50Hz
- Stainless steel or galvanized frames
- Hose reels
- 2” square tubing cage-style frame
- ASME approved heating element vessels
- Mounted on skids, casters, or wheel kit
E Series Overview
Designed for industries that require the same cleaning power as the larger EN Series pressure washers but in a more compact and portable design such as:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Chemical manufacturing
- Food and beverage processing
- General manufacturing
- Sioux's E-Series electric pressure washers all come standard with steam cleaning functionality
- Instant and continuous heat without preheating storage tanks or a volume of heat transfer fluid
- Standard features include a NEMA 4 electrical enclosure, stainless steel float tank, long-life heating elements, and adjustable digital temperature control
- A wide range of options and configurations are available in any voltage in 50 or 60 Hertz
Compact and portable—perfect for all types of cleaning processes such as:
- Washing down conveyors
- Cleaning mixing and storage tanks
- Disinfecting and sterilizing
- Removing oil and grease on production equipment, cleaning presses, dies and molds
- Washing floors and walls
EN5.0H5000-60 Pressure Washer
EN5.0P1200-60XP Pressure Washer
E2.0S250 Pressure Washer
What is a Steam Cleaner Pressure Washer?
A steam cleaner pressure washer is used for both commercial and industrial cleaning applications. Steam pressure washer models have greatly improved over the years, making them ideal for versatility and power. Whether facility owners are looking to buy their first set of steam pressure washers or just upgrade an existing model, there are numerous options to choose from. R.W. Marin is proud to offer multiple models from the Sioux Pressure Washers: Dakota Series.
To fully understand the benefits and applications of a steam cleaner pressure washer, it’s important to know how steam pressure washers operate. Each unit heats water to approximately 200° to vaporize the water. A pressure washer steam cleaner combines the power of steam with the strength of pressure for the ultimate cleaning equipment. The high temperature of the vaporized water provides the additional benefits of sterilized water, and therefore sterilized surfaces.
Benefits of a Steam Cleaner Pressure Washer
Due to their strength and reliability, steam pressure washers can be used in a variety of applications. Sioux steam pressure washers are ideal for:
• Removing oil
• Dissolving resins
• Thawing ice buildup
• Rinsing away chemicals
• Removing dirt and grime
Many auto shops or industrial facilities use a hot pressure washer with steamer to get rid of encrusted dirt, grime, and other dried-on substances. Alternatively, cold water pressure units are ideal for vehicles, facilities, and ground maintenance areas such as sidewalks or architectural structures. To maintain the durability of your pressure washer steam system, you need to perform regular maintenance to the unit. This will help ensure your pressure washer steam cleaner is working to its full potential and can complete each job.
Industrial Pressure Washers
Industrial pressure washers are vital for helping to clear away tough-to-remove grime from surfaces. This can be especially important in environments where trips or falls could be extremely serious issues. It also is useful in the hospitality industry as these types of businesses want everything to look as appealing as possible. Sioux makes available several different types of commercial pressure washers, including industrial cold pressure washers for applications where high temperatures are not required.
Industrial Steam Cleaners
Ordinarily, commercial steam cleaners are for entirely different applications than industrial power washers. Professional steam cleaners have a smaller nozzle that directs the flow of hot steam to a more targeted area than what pressure washing can do. Because of their precision, industrial steam cleaners can be used for degreasing dies and tools, monuments in cemeteries, and more. Sioux offers electrically heated industrial steamers, fuel fired, or safe stream units.
Steam Pressure Washers: The Best of Both Worlds
If you are facing a project that will require both the wide-ranging abilities of power washing as well as the precision targeting of steam cleaning, explore Sioux’s steam cleaner pressure washer products. This combination pressure steam cleaner would be useful for jobs that require cleaning broad areas like sidewalks as well as more refined spaces like stone monuments or sculptures. Brickwork cleaning would also be an ideal application for a pressure washer with steam cleaning abilities. Steamer pressure washers are efficient, easy to move, and will complete your task effectively.
Why Choose R.W. Martin?
R.W. Martin is the leader among water solutions for 3 reasons:
• We have 50+ years of experience
• Reputation comes before profit
• We’re a one-stop shop for all of your needs
We are always striving to be the water solution partner you rely on. Whether you work in manufacturing, food processing, concrete production, or commercial laundry, R.W. Martin has the solutions for you. Contact us today for all of your water solutions and industrial laundry needs.